Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

We made it! Sam did so well on his first day. It was kind of a rough start because we got rear-ended on the way to school and then Sam got a paper cut as soon as he sat down. He was such a trooper about all of it and not phased one bit. When we got to school, Sam just walked right in, put his backpack away and found his desk. He had a little "connect-the-dot" assignment and he started working on that. He went and played with some friends as soon as he was done. We had some math and handwriting homework to do over the summer and he was very anxious to give that to his teacher because he worked so hard on it. I let Sam know that I was going to leave, and he told me that he was nervous, but that he would be ok. I couldn't wait til it was time to get him and when it was time, he was all smiles! He had a great day and we are looking forward to a great year!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, Diddy and I love you more than you will ever know, and we are so proud of you. Your MOm and Dad will always be there for you, but so will Diddy and I. Enjoy your new schedule and all the new experiences that school will provide. Grammie