Friday, August 27, 2010

At Home with Jacob

Jacob and I have been adjusting well to Sam being at school all day, everyday! In fact, I think that Jacob enjoys the time that he has all to himself. We miss Sam terribly, but it has been a sweet time for Jacob and I to have together without the constant sibling dynamics. As soon as Sam gets home from school everyday, the boys play very well together, and I think this is because they are absent from one another and miss one another.

Jacob and I have gotten into a little routine of playtime, painting, music time, clean up time, and outings. He loves, loves, loves to paint. It makes me very thankful for my shark steam mop because it gets all over the floor! We have been painting shapes this week and working on the letter "A".

Jacob is such a fun little guy. He loves to laugh and loves to have fun. If you tell him that he can't do something, he usually looks at you and says "it'd be fun, though." He's a monkey and will climb anything to see how far he can jump. He loves to be watched and to make people laugh. He is super cuddly and and I love that! I have really been enjoying my time at home with this guy!


No comments: