Friday, January 18, 2008

Some Funny Things....

...Sam has done/said since Jacob has been born.

- when I was in the hospital, he ran into the bathroom and pulled the "help" cord and said he was flying a kite.  I don't think the nurses appreciated that one.

- I told Sam that I needed to feed Jacob and he said "he just wants to cry about the milk."

- the curiosity and concern of the umbilical cord is more than Sam can take.

- before they took the clamp off of Jacob's cord, Sam called it Jacob's "winder-upper."  I just had to pray that he didn't actually try to wind him up.

- he always wants to know the color of the contents of Jacob's diaper...not sure where that came from, but he always asks.

- sweetly, he always wants to kiss Jacob's nose...not his head or face, but his nose.

1 comment:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh, you are going to be glad you wrote these things down! So you can remember these moments!