Thursday, January 24, 2008

Monster Trucks




David and Sam went to see Monster Trucks last weekend with Uncle Bryan, cousin Caleb, Chris and Brandon.  Sam evidently talked the whole way home from the event...an hour long ride of a two-year old reciting what happened was probably a lot for all of those guys to handle!  Sam seriously hasn't stopped talking about it since he got home.  And, we have played with monster trucks every single day for HOURS.  It is hilarious to me!  I don't really get the whole thing, but it is very exciting to Sam.  
Jacob and I were going to have a quiet evening at home, but about 5 minutes before Sam and David left, Sam thought that it would be helpful to wash my cell phone.  So, Jacob, Mimi and I went to get a new phone.  We ended up having dinner at Mimi and Grandpa's house before heading home, so that was very nice.  I don't know what I'm going to do when my house is full of all the "vroomming" from two boys!

No comments: