Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We had such a great weekend as a family! The weather was so beautiful and there were even little hints of fall in the air. We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and got some sweet pictures of Sam. He mostly enjoyed putting the little pumpkins in the wagon and pulling the wagon around. Then, when we got home, he drove his pumpkins around in his tractor. He was so cute and so serious about the pumpkins.

We spent most of the weekend outside. Sam and David raked the yard, we played in the sandbox, we planted flowers and we even had lunch outside on our patio! It was so wonderful to not have any plans this weekend and just enjoy each other. I did have a "nesting" meltdown, but that is just to be expected when I am 7 1/2 months pregnant. Sadly, I was in HEB when it happened and the cashier asked me how my day was going and I broke down in tears to her...poor lady. I just told her that I had a two year old and was expecting and I don't know how I'm going to do it! Oh my, I am sure she didn't ask anyone the rest of the day!





2 comments:

The Skains Family said...

Sherry,
Sam is SOOOO adorable. He is just such a cutie. I have always thought so, since he was born, but he just seems to get cuter and cuter. I love hearing all of the funny things he says. It makes me look forward to watching Aubrey grow up!

Shelly said...

My roomie and I are sitting in class and I just pulled up the blog and we were both 'awe'ing' over the cuteness of the pictures! :)