Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well, I've been tagged by a couple of people, and since I've been out of town for 10 days, I am late, but I guess it's better late than never!


The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Facts or Habits about me:

1. Weird things annoy me. For example, I can't stand to hear someone chewing strawberries and I can't stand the sound of a spoon hitting a bowl.
2. I love numbers and memorize them always...I also count my steps up to 16 when I walk or run and I have to count backwards from 100 to go to sleep (can we say OCD).
3. I can't sleep in socks.
4. I keep one room in my house just for me (my dining room) so there are not any toys or kid stuff in there. It is my little sanctuary.
5. I can feel guilty about anything and can cry at the drop of a hat.
6. I LOVE to get my hair cut; it is one of my favorite treats!
7. I am the most uncreative person in the world, but love creative things.
8. I love dishes. If I could have a new set of dishes every day, I would!

No comments: