Sunday, May 23, 2010

Five!!!

My Darling Sam,
Happy Birthday! I am so proud to be your mom and so thankful that the Lord picked us for each other. You are such a special boy!

This has been a great year for you; you have learned to ride your bike, you've memorized a ton of Scripture, you've learned to read, you've learned how to be a big brother and most importantly, you've asked Jesus to be your Savior. Your dad and I are so blessed by your life.

Sam, you amaze us. You think like someone five times your age and you talk like it, too! You think about other people and how what you do will affect them. You make us laugh by the things that you say to us. You blow us away with your intellect. You love to run and to be around others. And, others love to be around you. You are a joy and a delight.

I can't wait for what this year will bring! I can't wait to live it with you. As much as I am supposed to be your teacher, I constantly learn from you, little boy! I love you!

Happy Birthday!
Mom

1 comment:

Amanda Burkett said...

Happy Birthday Darling Boy! Happy Birthday Momma of this little soul! Sherry, how did I not know he asked Jesus into his heart? That makes my entire week . . . And then some.