Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sam's First Homework Assignment

We had homework for the first time last week!  Really, the homework was for the parents to do, but we had to ask our PK4 child some fun questions and then put this little poster together.  The kids will "present" it when they are "star of the week."  What fun!

This is "All About Sam"

"I am 4 years old.
My favorite color is :  all colors
My favorite animal is:  a shark
My favorite food is : cheeseburgers (????)
"Home" is my favorite place.
When I grow up I want to be:  every kind of sports star.
My favorite thing to do is : play with monster trucks.
If I had one wish, it would be : a thousand monster trucks.
I had fun putting it together and Sam seemed very proud of it!

2 comments:

chandel said...

How fun.... many of the details cover the Sam I know, a few I didn't know.
Can't wait to hear more about the poster after the star of the week report comes out.

The Chappelles said...

yours looks so much better than ours....good job..