Thursday, August 20, 2009

Popsicles

Jacob decided that he and Sam needed a popsicle after Sam got home from school yesterday.  I was in the kitchen ( and so was everyone else) and opened the freezer to get some things out to cook.  Jacob grabbed two popsicles, gave one to Sam, held onto one, grabbed my hand and walked to the back door (because we don't eat popsicles inside).  I opened them up and they went and sat on the slide like this....(so i had to run in and grab the camera!)




then, they walked over to the door.



then, we went inside for a bath!!!  It is a memory that I want to really remember.  There was something so sweet about it.  I think Jacob misses Sam while he is at school.  This was also the quietest and still that the boys have been in a long time!!!

4 comments:

chandel said...

S-W-E-E-T-N-E-S-S!
I love it.
Great story.

The Wiggins Family said...

That is precious! I love how Jacob holds his popsicle.

The Martin's said...

Jacob was serious about that popsicle! how adorable!

Amanda Burkett said...

Man I need a Sam-Jacob-Sherry fix. BAD.

And how many times in this lifetime do you think we'll go racing for our cameras to try and catch that precious moment? A million? A billion? I'm still counting . . .