Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

We have had a crazy several weeks around here and I am so sorry that I haven't had a chance to blog lately.  

We returned from our great trip to Georgia for Christmas, and two days later, David headed off to London for a work trip!  We spent the two days before he left taking down Christmas decorations and trying to put away all of the gifts and new toys that were given to us for Christmas.  I still don't feel like my house is back to normal yet!

When David came home, we all caught a stomach bug that wiped us out and now we are in the process of recovering.  I hope to get back to normal blogging once our life gets back to a little bit of normal!  I am sure that I'll have a post in the next couple of days because Sam and David are at the Monster truck show as I type.  Until then, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You poor things! I'm so sorry you got the stomach bug as soon as your man got home. Not fun! How did Sam like the Monster Truck show? We are thinking of taking Jackson soon.