Thursday, November 06, 2008

You Know It's Going To Be "A Day" When...

...it starts with this conversation:

Sam:  Mom, I need to go poo poo
Mom:  ok, go ahead into the bathroom; let me know if you need any help
Sam:  I'm done
Mom:  ok, did you flush?
Sam:  no, I didn't
Mom:  Sam, you need to flush
Sam:  it didn't go in there

Then, a little while later, you go pick up your precious, innocent 10 month old and they look at you with the sweetest smile and proceed to throw up all over you...and the shower that you actually got to take today.  Well, you had to take it because you felt completely disgusting after having to clean up...well, you know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sherry!!! Oh, my.......oh......
I'm torn between laughing, and thrupting myself!
I love you.
tomorrow will be better. I'm pretty sure.
n.

Lindsey said...

Bless.Your.Heart. Some days are definitely less glamorous than others. One of my boys got 3 spankings in 10 minutes yesterday - does that help at all?!?! :)

The Slocumb Family said...

Hey Sherry! I got your comment the other day. It is so good to hear from you. I hope that you are doing well. Your boys are precious and your post today it so true...I hope that the day got better for you. Take care!
Brooke