Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sam "Say-nings"

Some little things that Sam has said that I want to remember:

During halloween, some of our neighbors go way out in decorating.  Sam said, "look mom, they're having a ween!!"

Today, he was playing golf and he said, "mom, you know, hitting a golf ball with a golf club is like magic."

"Mom, I love being your son."

"I don't want a pet anymore.  Tex isn't beautiful like kitty cats."

"Mimi, can you please not talk to me today."

"Mom, your pajamas (which was actually a work out outfit...like a college t-shirt and yoga pants) are so beautiful."

Today, after school, we had this conversation:

Sam: I am so tired from school.
Mom:  me, too.
Sam:  you can't be tired.  only me, dad and jacob can be tired.

That's all for now...everyday is full of saynings, but it is all I can remember right now!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

These are GREAT! My personal favorites are "Mimi, can you please not talk to me today" and the one about your pajamas being beautiful. So funny!

Anonymous said...

If you could only see and hear this little guy at school. What a joy, what a kid, he's amazing friend and he's yours. Thanking the Lord for Sam.

The Martin's said...

Sherry--I'm sure you are just being modest about your beautiful outfit that Sam loved so much ;)