Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Off!

Well, I am about to head out the door to South Carolina for one of my dearest friends' wedding.  All of my bags are packed...have the dress and the shoes and ready to go!  Today, I will be flying to Atlanta and meeting up with one of my college roommates, Krista.  She and I will be staying with another good college friend and then Ashley will be picking us up tomorrow and we will head to South Carolina for all of the wedding festivities!  This is the first time in four years that all of us have been together and I am so looking forward to it!

I am so blessed by my husband who is willingly letting me go.  And, of course, Mimi will be taking care of the boys today and tomorrow.  David will be picking them up after work and doing dinner and bed and then take them back to mom's tomorrow.  Then, David will have them on Saturday and I"ll be home Sunday morning around 10!  I sure can't wait to see their faces on Sunday morning!  

If you think about us at all, please pray that the boys will be a delight to my mom and to David this weekend.  Please pray that it is the easiest weekend with them!  Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your three boys will be great, you will be missed I'm sure by all, but enjoy your friends, and have so much fun and i will pray for you. :)

Lindsey said...

I'm so sad that I'm missing all of the fun but I'm sure you are all having a great time! Ashley has promised lots of pictures :) Have a safe trip - I'm sure your boys will be glad to see Mommy on Sunday.