Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Tricks, Baseball and Busted Lips


Jacob pulled up for the first time today!  What in the world am I going to do??




We started our first season of T-ball yesterday! David is coaching Sam's team and it is so fun!  It is the cutest thing in the world to watch a bunch of three year olds run around.  They all want to get the ball and they all want to bat...and no one wants to take turns!  Our first game is Saturday, so I'll let you know how it goes.  I had fun watching all of the kids interact and try to figure it all out!



I went to take a shower and left Sam in the playroom and took Jacob with me.  I hear a loud thump and then a scream (never good) and found Sam with a bloody lip.  Poor fella!!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

What cute little baseball player!

The Wiggins Family said...

Boys will be boys. What fun, playing t-ball! The hunchit word cracks me up. Carlee was calling lifeguards, "lifegardens" the other day and I tryed hard not to laugh. Three year olds are so fun! I can't even believe Jacob is pulling up. He's going to walk before Zachary. hahaha