Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Some Sam Stuff


I like to write down things that Sam says so that I will remember them just how it happened!  So, enjoy...

Saturday, I went to get my haircut.  Conversation between me and Sam:

Mom:  Sam, I'm going to get my haircut, so you are going to stay here with Daddy and I'll be back real soon.
Sam:  I don't want you to go anywhere, I want you to stay here.
Mom:  I know, but I really need to go.
Sam:  I know, but you are pretty just now.

We are leaving for a disney cruise on Saturday with our dear friends, the Guesses.  Conversation:

Mom:  Sam, we leave in just a few days to go on our cruise!
Sam:  Yay!
Mom:  Who do we get to see?  (expecting Mickey, etc.)
Sam:  Addison.

Mom:  We get to eat on the boat...
Sam:  Yay!
Mom:  Swim on the boat...
Sam:  (more excited)  Yay!
Mom:  Play on the boat...
Sam:  (even more)  Yay!
Mom: And, sleep on the boat.
Sam:  just a little bit of sleeping.

Getting ready to go outside:

Mom:  Sam, let's go outside!
Sam:  can I just wear my feet outside??

While David's mom was here:

Sam:  Grammie, why do you have a different shirt on today?
Grammie:  well, the shirt I wore yesterday was dirty, so I put on a new shirt.
Sam:  Mom wears the same shirt everyday.  ( I really don't...but, I do wear the same type of shirt almost everyday, but I promise, it is NOT the same shirt...)

Sam was pushing Jacob in the swing, and Sam sang all of the songs I always sing to him.  Melt my heart.

Waking Sam in the morning:

Mom:  Good morning, sweet darling!
Sam:  Good morning, sweet mama, how are you doing today?  I love you soooo much.


3 comments:

Bryson's Mom said...

Little boys are just the best, aren't they!

Amanda said...

This is so sweet! All of those things made me smile so big.

The Wiggins Family said...

Precious! I love the part about wearing the same shirt everyday. Too funny! Have fun on the cruise.