Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Aboard!!!

Well, we will be leaving in a little while to go to our Disney cruise!  We are so excited to be able to do this and can't wait to see how much Sam loves it!  Of course, I am a little nervous about all of the travel logistics that occur with two little ones, but I know we will have fun.  If we come to your mind over the next week, please pray for us!  We have every imaginable thing packed.  Swimsuits, diapers, bottles, hats, sunscreen, bug spray, you name it...we probably have it!  I look forward to posting some pictures!  Have a great week and Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms...and to all of my friends who make me a better mom.  I am thankful for each of you!  I wish you all could come with us!

2 comments:

Bryson's Mom said...

Have such a great time! I can't wait to see the pics. I'll be praying for you!

Janelle and Ella said...

Oh, have so much fun!!! I LOVE anything that is Disney. I will be looking forward to cute pictures. Hope it is wonderful!