Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Jacob is two months old!!!




It's so hard to keep my eyes open when they flash that camera....




Wow, these past two months have flown by.  Jacob is a true delight and such and easy baby.  He just goes with the flow all of the time and is happy!  He gives us big smiles and coos at us to melt our hearts away.  He has slept 8 hours straight two times, but I'm not getting my hope up because it is not consistent...just some grace from the Lord when I needed some rest.  Sam loves his little brother.  He is very possessive of him and gets very upset if anyone outside of our family holds him.  He always says, "that's my Jacob" when people talk to Jacob or look at him.  Jacob usually saves his biggest smiles for his big brother.  
We had Jacob's checkup yesterday and he is 12 lbs. 7 oz. and 24 inches long.  He is in the 75th percentile for both.  He is holding his head up well and can hold onto a toy if I put it in his hand.  He is very alert and seems to notice everything around him!  I am so very blessed by these two little guys!

No comments: