Saturday, January 05, 2008

Baby Jacob has arrived!





To all of our friends and family that view this blog, first of all, thank you for all of your prayers. Secondly, please enjoy these photos of our new arrival.

Jacob Elliott McClure
Born on Wednesday, January 2, 2008, at 7:57 am.
8 lbs 9 ounces, 19 inches long

I will have to let Sherry post on the delivery and give her take on the last few days. But I just want you all to know that everyone is doing well. Thanks again for all of your prayers and I cannot wait for you all to meet this little guy.

5 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Congratulations to the McClure family - you are adorable, and we praise the Lord for a safe delivery of little Jacob. I am so happy for ya'll! Can't wait to see more pictures!

nancy said...

He's so precious!!!! I love how Sam looks at him, too! So much love to you. I am praying for all of you....

Bryson's Mom said...

Both of your boys are just adorable! I am praying for a quick recovery for you!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so adorable! I am so excited that he is finally here and I can't wait to come and meet him! Praying for you and love you.

The Wiggins Family said...

He is beautiful! You must be proud! So glad everything is all good!