Friday, August 03, 2007

Here's a funny video of Sam marchiing around his table in the playroom singing "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt." He says "John Jacob...his name is John Jacob" over and over again. You have to know that he was completely delirious when he was doing this and he was asleep about 15 minutes after we finished this video. He is carrying a teddy bear while marching and gets a little distracted by the fact that it is "big." Then, he throws Tex's ball over the side. My favorite part is when he notices the camera!!!

5 comments:

The Chappelles said...

Too cute! You could sell this stuff! I loved the yawn I heard in the background too!

Amanda Burkett said...

Oh that is too funny! I remember singing that song over and over at church camp, and thinking it was hysterical. It's even better when a two year old sings it.

Ginger Chappelle said...

Too CUTE!

Shelly said...

My favorite parts were:
1) Realizing that was quite a number of yawns in the background!
2) The fierceness of those little legs marching around! Precious!
3) The part where he said "I have a teddy bear" like half way into the video as if he just realized it! lol

Too cute!

And now I feel like a big dork b/c I clearly only 'know' you from blog world and I'm commenting on watching your little man's marching video! lol..oh well!

The Wiggins Family said...

Sam is too cute! I love the singing and macrhing. We do a lot of that around here as well.