Wednesday, July 18, 2007

David and Sam have really bonded a lot lately and I am so thankful!! It is a great joy to watch the two of them be boys together. I have been praying for many months that Sam would want David more because there were a few months when Sam would hear David come in the door and say "NO DADA!!" and it would break my heart for both of them. Of course, it broke David's, too. I'm telling you, this new job that David has is changing our family so much! I think that it makes a huge difference that Sam gets so much more one on one time with his dad now. There are even times when he prefers David over me which is huge. As we prepare for this next little one to come into our family, it is a huge answer to prayer! It never ceases to amaze us how the Lord truly is involved in every single detail of our lives. Here are some pictures of David and Sam playing...please excuse the grass stained feet...David had just finished mowing the lawn in flip flops!





1 comment:

Shelly said...

LOL! He is so stinking cute!

And I'm so glad you came back by my blog world. (Not b/c I care about my 'blog,' but I'm a dork and forgot what your blog website address was! I figured out how to use bloglines (it's such a time saver!). Do you know about it? You basically put in people's blog address and it lets you know whenever they add a new post. Then you just go visit! I've had several in my head whose blogs I could picture, but couldn't remember, so I turned in to a sad blog not-cool friend b/c I couldn't return to them again! So yay! Okay, clearly I'm a nerd...but I am just loving what the Lord has done in this internet crazy sphere of bloggville. Blessings to you and I'll stop writing my novel now!