Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It happened. One of the things that I have been so fearful of and dreaded and prayed that it would never happen. And, this morning it did. Thankfully, I was in the room....Sam got out of his crib. YIKES!!! What in the world am I to do??? I was so dumb and got a crib that has a low bar and he literally just leaned over and flipped out. And so did I. We just left the room, me hoping that he'll forget that it happened. He doesn't forget much, though! I've thought about turning the crib around so that it is literally impossible for him to get out. i am just not ready for the toddler bed. Especially this week because we go on vacation next week, and I don't want to have to do the transition twice. I know, it's not that big of a deal, but I have just dreaded this day. More later...Sam is calling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Grow up quick, huh?
I think David was probably escaping by this time, too.

Love,

Diddy

Anonymous said...

Actually David was escaping by the time he was 9 months old! Just put the side down and let it happen. That's the only way to keep him from falling short of restraints! We love you all tons, Mammie