Thursday, November 02, 2006

I was "tagged" by a friend to list 9 things that make me weird, so here you go...if you didn't already think of me as weird, here's your chance.

1. I have to count backwords from 100 before I fall asleep...no matter what.
2. I memorize numbers for no reason at all; I can still remember my phone number from when I was eight years old.
3. I can't fall asleep with socks on and I would rather have my feet freeze than wear socks pretty much anytime at all.
4. If I do something fun once, I feel like I have to do it all the time..for example, we ate breakfast one saturday at panera and we have eaten there every saturday for the last six months...and I still get the same thing.
5. I'm the most impatient person in the world; if david is five minutes late, I totally flip
6. When I read a fiction book, I get so lost in the characters that I think they're real and totally obsess about them.
7. I still watch Little House on the Prairie and Anne of Green Gables.
8. I drink a large chick-fil-a sweet tea every day (see #4).
9. I really like to be alone.


If you feel like it, list some things that make you weird...we all are!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sherry, I'm so glad to know these things about you now! I'm with you on number 5. I hate being late and although I OFTEN am, I nearly have a nervous breakdown on the way. And number 6...well, sometimes fictional characters creep into my prayer life.

Ashley Turnbull said...

Love it, Sherry, and I am laughing at the socks thing--I remember that b/c Krista was so psycho a/b socks--yew, gross! Okay, I am going to do that on my blog--as if people need to know even more a/b me (my life is an open blog). Love you!

McClure Family said...

ash~
you always make me laugh! I can't wait to read yours. I hope your week is getting better! Love you!