Thursday, September 07, 2006

I know that it has been over a month since the last blog, and I"m sorry! But, our computer has died, so we had to pull down our old desktop and so I am back to blogging. So sorry for the disappointment, even though I have no earthly idea if anyone besides my mom reads the blog!

We have been pretty busy this last month. David and I celebrated five years of marriage; it has flown by! Sam's Grammie and Diddy came and visited for a week, Sam had his first haircut, we've had numerous colds and viruses and the weather is actually very nice in Houston. So, we have spent the last three days playing outside which is wonderful!!!

David and I leave on Sunday for a five day trip to Park City, Utah to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary! Sam will be staying with Mimi and Grandpa and I will miss him to pieces. I am very excited about having the chance to sleep when I want, read when I want and just be plain selfish for five days! It will be glorious!

I post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Well of course I read it, too! Anyway, fun for ya'll to go on a trip by yourselves--it's about time, huh? Will there be snow there now? Have fun--can't wait for all these pictures you are supposed to post =)