Thursday, March 04, 2010

Park Days








We have this fabulous park very close to our house where we love to spend time together as a family. It has hills and lots of places to run. It also has many trails where we go on "adventures." We spend hours there and have lots of picnics together. It is one of my favorite places...and, it helps that the boys are always worn out after we leave! I love the conversations that we have about everything while we are on our adventures. I love that Jacob wants to put every single rock he finds into his pocket. I love that Sam uses his imagination and I get to see his mind working. I love talking about the Lord with the boys while we are outside and they can see His creation. I don't necessarily love the dirt that comes with being outside, but I'll take it any day because of the time spent in the dirt.

1 comment:

chandel said...

This too was one of my favorite places. Keep making your memories and I sure do miss you guys. Love from North Africa.