Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mr. Frog McClure

We have had this little visitor in our backyard for the past couple of days and he has provided a great bit of entertainment for my boys. He really likes to get in our sandbox and then hop into our neighbors' yards. I think he is terrified of my kids, but they really like looking at him and talking to him. Sam talks about him quite a bit right now and named him "Mr. Frog McClure." I'm so thankful that it is finally cooling down enough for us to enjoy being outside again!


2 comments:

Amanda Burkett said...

I wonder what will happen when Mr. Frog McClure meets The Great Tex McClure!

chandel said...

Frogs, there here too and a lot of other things that crawl and run.
...... Mr. Sam the explorer. I love that boy. Hope everyone is great.
love and hugs.