Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some Recent Sam Sayings

Mom:  Sam why are you acting this way???
Sam:   Because I'm three and sometimes three-year-olds don't know how God wants them to act.

Mom:  Sam, it's time for quiet rest time.
Sam:  But Mom, I just want to be with you, don't you want to be with me?

Sam:  Sarah, don't...
Dad:  Sam, don't tell Sarah what to do.
Sam:  Dad, if you don't want to hear what I have to say, you don't need to listen.

"Mom, can I hug Jacob just because I love him so much?"

"Mom, why did God decide to make that man so fat?"

"Mom, I love being your Sam."


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, my word, he is full of personality! I wish I we lived close enough for me to know your Sam! I think he and my Jackson would be fast friends :)

The Martin's said...

sometimes 30-something year old's don't know either---very wise Sam!

so fun to run into your guys at church last weekend! We had a great visit--as always, it was too short ;)