Monday, July 13, 2009

A New Favorite



Pei Wei has become our new favorite restaurant lately.  I've always been a huge fan, but didn't really know how my kids would do there.  I'm not really sure how it all started, but I think that Sam asked if he could use chopsticks to eat and so we started going to Pei Wei.  I am pretty sure that we have gone there weekly for the past two months.  Lakeshore Learning center is right next to it, so we have a little routine of going to eat and then heading over to Lakeshore to play.  My kids both love the honey chicken and they always finish their plates. Sam also really likes the edamame, but Jacob could pass on that.  I'm not sure how long the love will last, but we'll see.  I think that Sam is just so proud that he can use chopsticks, and Jacob, well, that little guy just loves to eat. 

**sorry that there's no pictures of Jacob...he wasn't really in the mood to be photographed**

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

That is so fun! We don't have one of those here, but I am dying to try it! And, it's great that they're learning to eat diverse things early! Yay!!!

The Chappelles said...

you guys should go with the topfs sometime. their kids love that stuff. of course we would love to come (and bring our happy meals) for the company.