Sunday, June 21, 2009

We're Back...

...and this is a taste of how much fun we had...
...i have so many pictures to post and so many fun stories to tell!!!
...I am trying to get used to not being waited on hand and foot...not having my bed turned down with chocolates every night...actually having to fix my kid's plates and cut up their food...not getting room service whenever we want...boy, were we spoiled!!!
Speaking of room service, Sam got quite used to it and even picked up the phone and ordered himself some chocolate chip cookies and milk one time...and they brought it!!  We had a great time and I can't wait to share more pictures!

3 comments:

chandel Block said...

Room service is a wonderful thing, isn't it! I look forward to seeing you again in Aug. and way before that time, we will talk a bunch. Mr. Sam looks pretty cool in those shades. Love to y'all.

Ashley Turnbull said...

Can't wait to see the pics and hear the updates (via blog). I know b/w you and Amy you got some great shots!

Amanda Burkett said...

If I've said it once, I'll say it one hundred times. I'm just glad you're back!! And I hardly know what to do when my cell phone doesn't ring all morning long (actually, it still does, thanks to Mom and Coco)!