Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Week: Saturday

Grandpa took Sam and Caleb to pick out a Christmas tree for Mimi and Grandpa's house on Saturday.  They went to the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm and cut down a tree.  Grandpa and Caleb have been doing this for several years and this year was Sam's first time to go, so that was very special to him.  After they cut down the tree, they went back to Mimi's house to have hot cocoa and cookies and decorate their tree.  Such a sweet time together!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED getting the daily report of your Thanksgiving week - what joy to be able to do so much with the ones we love! Great pictures - so thankful for YOU!
love,
n.

Amanda said...

What a fun week you had! I can't believe Jacob took his first steps!

Amanda Burkett said...

I'm SO going to copy your idea, "Thanksgiving Week", next year on my blog. What a neat idea. I can't wait to see Jacob walking . . . And I can't wait to hear all about the sharks from Sam!