Tuesday, April 24, 2007













This past weekend, some of my dearest friends came into town to visit! We had the best time with Krista, Tommy, and their dog Sampson. Sampson is one of the cutest, sweetest dogs I have ever known. He was great with Sam and Sam still asks for him constantly. Tex and Sampson played their little hearts out together and I think that Tex is still tired! It was a pretty uneventful weekend, but sweet to me. We talked and talked and played with Sam and the dogs. Sam warmed up to Krista like he sees her every day. The only disappointing thing of the weekend was that we had planned to go to one of my favorite little restaurants, Tin Star, and when we drove up, there was a note on the door saying that they had gone out of business! All of us were bummed. Seriously, even Sam was disappointed. But, we just went to Guadalajara and filled ourselves up on some good salsa and all was better. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed Krista and I to at least be in the same state after college! She is a lifelong friend that I am blessed to have! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

No comments: