Thursday, February 08, 2007




I am so in love with Sam right now; of course, I always am, but right now, I am just goo over him! He is such a delight to me and makes each day so fun. Today, we played all morning with finger paints and tractors and markers and cups and blocks and all kinds of other things. The, we headed to target for a few things and then we went to our favorite restaurant together (chick-fil-a, or "fee-fee" as sam calls it) where we watched the cars go through the drive thru and talked about each one as they passed. Sam is into dancing and singing right now and it is so incredibly adorable, I can hardly stand it. We watch "1-2-3, count with me" and they have a song that he and I have a dance to. Whenever we turn the DVD on, he says "mama, dance" so I pick him up and we have our dance. He giggles the whole time. When it is time to go to sleep, I hold him and he says, "mama, sing...sing Bible (Jesus loves me)." and, of course, I do. He loves to narrate life. If we go anywhere, he talks about everything he sees and what color it is and how many there are. Of course, anything greater than one is two to him. So, if we see ten tractors, he says "two!!" If there is only one tractor, he wants to know where "two" is. I usually tell him that the other tractors had to go to work and it pleases him. Naturally, there are times when I get frustrated with him and he with me, but there is not any other person in the world that I would want to spend every waking minute with. He is truly a gift from my heavenly Father, and I am more than thankful!

No comments: